This study was supported by K23-DK085204 from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases and a Research Scholar Award from the American Gastroenterological Association (MLV). The sponsors had no role in design, conduct, or interpretation of the study, or approval of the manuscript.
Variation in Organ Quality between Liver Transplant Centers
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
©2011 The Authors Journal compilation©2011 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 958–964, May 2011
How to Cite
Volk, M. L., Reichert, H. A., Lok, A. S. F. and Hayward, R. A. (2011), Variation in Organ Quality between Liver Transplant Centers. American Journal of Transplantation, 11: 958–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2011.03487.x
This study utilized the Measurement Core of the Michigan Diabetes Research and Training Center (NIDDK of The National Institutes of Health [P60 DK-20572]). The data reported here have been supplied by the Arbor Research Collaborative for Health (Arbor Research) as the contractor for the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients (SRTR). The interpretation and reporting of these data are the responsibility of the author(s) and in no way should be seen as an official policy of or interpretation by the SRTR or the U.S. Government.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Received 08 June 2010, revised 09 November 2010 and accepted for publication 15 November 2010
- 8Missing data. Thousand Oaks , CA : Sage Publications, 2002..
- 9Linear mixed models: A practical guide using statistical software. Boca Raton : Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2007., , .