This research is funded by grant nos. K23 AA0257 from the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism and R01 DK066266 from the National Institute of Digestive Disorders and Kidney Diseases Rockville, MD, USA.
Early Trajectories of Depressive Symptoms after Liver Transplantation for Alcoholic Liver Disease Predicts Long-Term Survival
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
©2011 The Authors Journal compilation©2011 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1287–1295, June 2011
How to Cite
DiMartini, A., Dew, M. A., Chaiffetz, D., Fitzgerald, M. G., deVera, M. E. and Fontes, P. (2011), Early Trajectories of Depressive Symptoms after Liver Transplantation for Alcoholic Liver Disease Predicts Long-Term Survival. American Journal of Transplantation, 11: 1287–1295. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2011.03496.x
This publication was made possible by grant number 5UL1 RR024153-04 from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of NCRR or NIH. Information on NCRR is available at http://www.ncrr.nih.gov.
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
- Received 16 September 2010, revised 13 January 2011 and accepted for publication 23 January 2011
- 1Chapter 31-Organ transplantation. In: Levenson J, ed. Textbook of psychosomatic medicine. Washington, DC : American Psychiatric Press, 2004, 775–803., , .
- 4Diagnostic and statistical manual for mental disorders. 4th Ed. Washington, DC : American Psychiatric Press, 1994.(ed.).
- 10ANOVA and regression with BMDP 5V. Los Angeles , CA : Dixon Statistical Associates, 1992., .
- 12Using multivariate statistics. 5th Ed. Boston : Pearson/Allyn and Bacon, 2007., .
- 14Cluster analysis for researchers. Belmont , CA : Lifetime Learning Publications, 1984..
- 15Cluster analysis. 4th Ed. New York : Oxford University Press, 2001., , .