Creating a Safer Donor: A Quarter Century of Progress?
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
©2011 The Author Journal compilation©2011 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1117–1118, June 2011
How to Cite
Blumberg, E. A. (2011), Creating a Safer Donor: A Quarter Century of Progress?. American Journal of Transplantation, 11: 1117–1118. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2011.03599.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Received 25 April 2011, revised 25 April 2011 and accepted for publication 25 April 2011
- 2Epidemiologic Notes and Reports human immunodeficiency virus infection transmitted from an organ donor screened for HIV antibody–North Carolina. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 1987; 36: 306–308.
- 4HIV transmitted from a living organ donor—New York City 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2011; 60: 297–301.