Transplanting Kidneys Without Points for HLA-B Matching: Consequences of the Policy Change
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
©2011 The Authors Journal compilation©2011 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1712–1718, August 2011
How to Cite
Ashby, V. B., Port, F. K., Wolfe, R. A., Wynn, J. J., Williams, W. W., Roberts, J. P. and Leichtman, A. B. (2011), Transplanting Kidneys Without Points for HLA-B Matching: Consequences of the Policy Change. American Journal of Transplantation, 11: 1712–1718. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2011.03606.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
- Received 17 January 2011, revised 01 April 2011 and accepted for publication 18 April 2011
- 2Race and sex differences in the identification of candidates for renal transplantation. Am J Kidney Dis 1992; 9: 414–419., , .
- 11Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network. Policy 3.5. Allocation of deceased kidneys. Available at: http://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/PoliciesandBylaws2/policies/pdfs/policy_7.pdf. Accessed March 25, 2011.
- 15U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. 2007 Annual Report of the U.S. Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network and the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients: Transplant Data 1997–2006. Rockville , MD : Health Resources and Services Administration, Healthcare Systems Bureau, Division of Transplantation.