The Current State of Tuberculosis in Solid Organ Transplantation: Three Principles for Optimal Management
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors Journal compilation © 2011 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1769–1770, September 2011
How to Cite
Doblas, A. and Torre-Cisneros, J. (2011), The Current State of Tuberculosis in Solid Organ Transplantation: Three Principles for Optimal Management. American Journal of Transplantation, 11: 1769–1770. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2011.03626.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Received 27 April 2011, revised 12 May 2011 and accepted for publication 13 May 2011
- 1Spanish network for research in infectious diseases. Tuberculosis after solid-organ transplant: Incidence, risk factors, and clinical characteristics in the RESITRA (Spanish Network of Infection in Transplantation) cohort. Clin Infect Dis 2009; 48: 1657–1665., , , et al.
- 2Tuberculosis in solid-organ transplant recipients: consensus statement of the group for the study of infection in transplant recipients (GESITRA) of the Spanish Society of Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology. Clin Infect Dis 2009; 48: 1276–1284., , , et al.