*Drs. Vincenti and Larsen contributed equally to the work described.
Three-Year Outcomes from BENEFIT, a Randomized, Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study in Adult Kidney Transplant Recipients
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
©Copyright 2011 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 210–217, January 2012
How to Cite
Vincenti, F., Larsen, C. P., Alberu, J., Bresnahan, B., Garcia, V. D., Kothari, J., Lang, P., Urrea, E. M., Massari, P., Mondragon-Ramirez, G., Reyes-Acevedo, R., Rice, K., Rostaing, L., Steinberg, S., Xing, J., Agarwal, M., Harler, M. B. and Charpentier, B. (2012), Three-Year Outcomes from BENEFIT, a Randomized, Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study in Adult Kidney Transplant Recipients. American Journal of Transplantation, 12: 210–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2011.03785.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Received 30 March 2011, revised 04 August 2011 and accepted for publication 11 August 2011
- 5United Network for Organ Sharing National Data. 2011. http://www.unos.org/. Accessed 1-15-2011.
- 23Expressing the MDRD study equation for estimating GFR with IDMS traceable (gold standard) serum creatinine values. J Am Soc Nephrol 2005; 16: 69A., , , et al.
- 24National Kidney Foundation. KDOQI Clinical Practice Guidelines for Chronic Kidney Disease: Evaluation, Classification, and Stratification. 2002. http://www.kidney.org/professionals/KDOQI/guidelines_ckd/p4_class_g1.htm. Accessed November 10, 2010.
- 25United States Renal Data System. USRDS 2010 Annual Data Report: Atlas of Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States. 2010. Bethesda , MD : National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases .
- 32Long-term graft function changes in kidney transplant recipients. NDT Plus 2010; 3(Suppl_2): ii2–ii8., , , et al.
- 34Slope of changes in renal function in the first year posttransplantation and one-yr estimated glomerular filtration rate together predict long-term renal allograft survival. Clin Transplant 2010; 24: 862–868., , , et al.
- 35Expected median graft survival prediction for belatacept phase III trial outcomes in kidney transplantation. Am J Transplant 2011; 11(S2): 353–354., , , .