The AJT Report News and issues that affect organ and tissue transplantation
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
©2011 The Author Journal compilation©2011 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1999–2000, October 2011
How to Cite
PONDROM, S. (2011), The AJT Report News and issues that affect organ and tissue transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 11: 1999–2000. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2011.03791.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- 1Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Summary of proposed rule provisions for accountable care organizations under the Medicare Shared Savings Program http://www.cms.gov/MLNProducts/downloads/ACO_NPRM_Summary_Factsheet_CN906224.pdf. Updated April 2011. Accessed August 12, 2011.
- 2Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. What Providers Need to Know: Accountable Care Organizations. http://www.cms.gov/MLNProducts/downloads/ACO_Providers_Factsheet_ICN903693.pdf. Updated April 2011. Accessed August 12, 2011.
- 3Federal Trade Commission/Department of Justice. Proposed statement of antitrust enforcement policy regarding accountable care organizations participating in the Medicare Shared Savings Program. http://www.ftc.gov/os/fedreg/2011/03/110331acofrn.pdf. Updated April 19, 2011. Accessed August 12, 2011.
- 4American Hospital Association. Accountable care organization case studies. http://www.aha.org/acocasestudies. Updated June 17, 2011. Accessed August 12, 2011
- 6Head of major HMO sees openings for accountable care organizations. Kaiser Health News, July 25, 2011. http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2011/July/25/halvorson-Q-and-A-kaiser-permanente-accountable-care-organizations.aspx. Accessed August 12, 2011..
- 7American Society of Transplant Surgeons. ASTS comments on accountable care organization and the Medicare Shared Savings Program [letter to Donald Berwick, Administrator, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services]. June 1, 2011. http://www.asts.org/tools/download.aspx?fid=1404. Accessed August 12, 2011.