The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of the Department of Army, Department of Defense or the US government.
Counseling Patients for Kidney Transplantation: Awkward Conversations?
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 273–274, February 2012
How to Cite
Abbott, K. C. and Gaston, R. S. (2012), Counseling Patients for Kidney Transplantation: Awkward Conversations?. American Journal of Transplantation, 12: 273–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2011.03868.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Received 03 October 2011, revised 03 October 2011 and accepted for publication 10 October 2011
- 3Disparities in provision of transplant information affect access to kidney transplant. Am J Transplant 2011; doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2011.03865.x., , .
- 6Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Medicare conditions of participation for organ transplant programs. Available at: https://www.cms.gov/certificationandcomplianc/20_transplant.asp. Accessed September 28, 2011.