Presented in part at the 16th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, Montreal (Canada) in February 8–11, 2009. Abstract No. 833.
Outcome of HCV/HIV-Coinfected Liver Transplant Recipients: A Prospective and Multicenter Cohort Study
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1866–1876, July 2012
How to Cite
Miro, J. M., Montejo, M., Castells, L., Rafecas, A., Moreno, S., Agüero, F., Abradelo, M., Miralles, P., Torre-Cisneros, J., Pedreira, J. D., Cordero, E., de la Rosa, G., Moyano, B., Moreno, A., Perez, I., Rimola, A. and the Spanish OLT in HIV-Infected Patients Working Group investigators (2012), Outcome of HCV/HIV-Coinfected Liver Transplant Recipients: A Prospective and Multicenter Cohort Study. American Journal of Transplantation, 12: 1866–1876. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04028.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Received 3 August 2011, revised 31 January 2012 and accepted for publication 2 February 2012
- 4Incidence and causes of death in HIV-infected persons receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy compared with estimates for the general population of similar age and from the same geographical area. HIV Med 2007; 8: 251–258., , , et al.
- 14Centers for Disease Control and prevention. 1993 revised classification system for HIV infection and expanded surveillance case definition for AIDS among adolescents and adults. MMWR Recomm Rep 1992; 8;41(RR-17): 1–19.
- 15Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases. 7th edn. Philadelphia , PA . Churchill Livingston: Elsevier, 2010., , .
- 16Transplantation of the Liver. 2nd edn. Philadelphia : Elsevier Saunders, 2005., .
- 20Panel de expertos de Grupo de Estudio del Sida; Plan Nacional sobre el Sida. [2008 prevention of opportunistic infections in HIV-infected adolescents and adults guidelines. Recommendations of GESIDA/National AIDS Plan AIDS Study Group (GESIDA) and National AIDS Plan]. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin 2008; 26: 437–464.
- 30Liver transplantation in HIV/hepatitis co-infection. J HIV Ther 2007; 12: 24–35., , , et al.