Racial Disparities in Kidney Graft Survival: Does Donor Quality Explain the Difference?
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1670–1671, July 2012
How to Cite
Patzer, R. E. and Pearson, T. C. (2012), Racial Disparities in Kidney Graft Survival: Does Donor Quality Explain the Difference?. American Journal of Transplantation, 12: 1670–1671. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04093.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Received 10 March 2012, revised 26 March 2012 and accepted for publication 26 March 2012
- 1OPTN/SRTR 2010. Annual Data Report. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Healthcare Systems Bureau, Division of Transplantation, 2011; Rockville , MD .
- 4Recommendations for prevention and control of hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection and HCV-related chronic disease. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. MMWR Recomm Rep 1998; 47: 1–39.