FAVORIT was registered at http://www.clinicaltrials.gov on July 11, 2003. ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00064753
Kidney Function and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease and Mortality in Kidney Transplant Recipients: The FAVORIT Trial
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 2437–2445, September 2012
How to Cite
Weiner, D. E., Carpenter, M. A., Levey, A. S., Ivanova, A., Cole, E. H., Hunsicker, L., Kasiske, B. L., Kim, S. J., Kusek, J. W. and Bostom, A. G. (2012), Kidney Function and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease and Mortality in Kidney Transplant Recipients: The FAVORIT Trial. American Journal of Transplantation, 12: 2437–2445. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04101.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Received 30 November 2011, revised 13 March 2012 and accepted for publication 30 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!