(ClinicalTrials.gov Number, NCT00141037)
Complete Steroid Avoidance Is Effective and Safe in Children With Renal Transplants: A Multicenter Randomized Trial With Three-Year Follow-Up
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 2719–2729, October 2012
How to Cite
Sarwal, M. M., Ettenger, R. B., Dharnidharka, V., Benfield, M., Mathias, R., Portale, A., McDonald, R., Harmon, W., Kershaw, D., Vehaskari, V. M., Kamil, E., Baluarte, H. J., Warady, B., Tang, L., Liu, J., Li, L., Naesens, M., Sigdel, T., Waskerwitz, J. and Salvatierra, O. (2012), Complete Steroid Avoidance Is Effective and Safe in Children With Renal Transplants: A Multicenter Randomized Trial With Three-Year Follow-Up. American Journal of Transplantation, 12: 2719–2729. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04145.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Received 29 February 2012, revised 19 April 2012 and accepted for publication 19 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!