H2304 study investigators are listed in the Appendix.
Everolimus With Reduced Tacrolimus Improves Renal Function in De Novo Liver Transplant Recipients: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 3008–3020, November 2012
How to Cite
De Simone, P., Nevens, F., De Carlis, L., Metselaar, H. J., Beckebaum, S., Saliba, F., Jonas, S., Sudan, D., Fung, J., Fischer, L., Duvoux, C., Chavin, K. D., Koneru, B., Huang, M. A., Chapman, W. C., Foltys, D., Witte, S., Jiang, H., Hexham, J. M., Junge, G. and for the H2304 Study Group (2012), Everolimus With Reduced Tacrolimus Improves Renal Function in De Novo Liver Transplant Recipients: A Randomized Controlled Trial. American Journal of Transplantation, 12: 3008–3020. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04212.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Received 03 April 2012, revised 21 May 2012 and accepted for publication 12 June 2012
- 5Chronic kidney disease after orthotopic liver transplantation in recipients receiving tacrolimus. Clin Nephrol 2011; 75: 150–7., , , et al.
- 15Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use. Guideline on clinical investigation of immunosuppressants for solid organ transplantation. CHMP/EWP/263148/06. http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2009/09/WC500003593.pdf. Accessed May 2012.
- 33Wiesner R for the Rapamune Transplant Study Group. The safety and efficacy of sirolimus and low-dose tacrolimus vs. tacrolimus in de novo orthotopic liver transplant recipients: Results from a pilot study. Hepatology 2002; 36: 208A [Abstract]