Both authors contributed equally.
Intestinal Regeneration, Residual Function and Immunological Priming Following Rescue Therapy After Rat Small Bowel Transplantation
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Special Issue: Focus on Small Bowel Transplantation: Selected Works from the XII International Small Bowel Transplant Symposium
Volume 12, Issue Supplement s4, pages S9–S17, December 2012
How to Cite
Pech, T., von Websky, M., Ohsawa, I., Kitamura, K., Praktiknjo, M., Jafari, A., Vilz, T. O., Wehner, S., Abu-Elmagd, K., Kalff, J. C. and Schaefer, N. (2012), Intestinal Regeneration, Residual Function and Immunological Priming Following Rescue Therapy After Rat Small Bowel Transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 12: S9–S17. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04262.x
[Correction made after online publication September 13, 2012: the author names have been updated.]
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- Received 16 January 2012, revised 29 June 2012 and accepted for publication 06 August 2012
- 1Five hundred intestinal and multivisceral transplantations at a single center: Major advances with new challenges. Ann Surg 2009; 250: 567–581., , , et al.
- 3Evolution of the immunosuppressive strategies for the intestinal and multivisceral recipients with special reference to allograft immunity and achievement of partial tolerance. Transpl Int 2009; 22: 96–109., , , et al.