†This is publication 19 of the Adult-to-Adult Living Donor Liver Transplantation Cohort Study.
Outcomes of Living and Deceased Donor Liver Transplant Recipients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Results of the A2ALL Cohort†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 2997–3007, November 2012
How to Cite
Kulik, L. M., Fisher, R. A., Rodrigo, D. R., Brown, Jr., R. S., Freise, C. E., Shaked, A., Everhart, J. E., Everson, G. T., Hong, J. C., Hayashi, P. H., Berg, C. L., Lok, A. S. F. and the A2ALL Study Group (2012), Outcomes of Living and Deceased Donor Liver Transplant Recipients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Results of the A2ALL Cohort. American Journal of Transplantation, 12: 2997–3007. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04272.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Received 19 March 2012, revised 26 June 2012 and accepted for publication 27 June 2012
- 5American Liver Tumor Study Group: A randomized prospective multi institutional trial of orthotopic liver transplantation or partial hepatic resection with or without adjuvant chemotherapy for hepatocellular carcinoma. Investigator Booklet and Protocol, 1998. United Network for Organ Sharing. Policy 184.108.40.206, 1998.
- 8Relative risk estimated from the ratio of two median unbiased estimates. J R Stat Soc Ser C Appl Stat 2010; 59: 657–671., , , , .
- 9Classical and Modern Regression (Bookware Companion Series). Duxbury Advanced Series in Statistics and Decision Sciences. Boston : PWS Pub. Co.; 2nd edition (August 1997).
- 27American Association for the Study of Liver Disease, Boston. Pre-transplant factors predicting tumor recurrence and mortality following liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma: analysis of 1074 patients in UNOS region 5. [Abstract] Hepatol 2010; 52(Suppl): 371A., , , , , ;