Assessing 30-Day Hospital Readmission After Renal Transplantation: A Complex Task
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 3171–3172, December 2012
How to Cite
Kaplan, B. and Sweeney, J. F. (2012), Assessing 30-Day Hospital Readmission After Renal Transplantation: A Complex Task. American Journal of Transplantation, 12: 3171–3172. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04289.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Received 05 July 2012, revised 14 August 2012 and accepted for publication 14 August 2012
- 1The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. 111th United States Congress. March 23, 2010.
- 2Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. FY 2013 Hospital readmissions reduction program supplemental data file. Inpatient Prospective Payment System. Available at: http://www.cms.gov.
- 3National Federation of Independent Business v Sebelius, 567 US _ (2012). Available at: http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-393c3a2.pdf.