Does Expanded Criteria Donor Status Modify the Outcomes of Kidney Transplantation From Donors After Cardiac Death?
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 329–336, February 2013
How to Cite
Singh, S. K. and Kim, S. J. (2013), Does Expanded Criteria Donor Status Modify the Outcomes of Kidney Transplantation From Donors After Cardiac Death?. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 329–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04311.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation (MMRF)
- 3U.S. Renal Data System, USRDS 2011. Annual Data Report: Atlas of End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States. Bethesda, MD: National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, 2011.
- 5Canadian Institute for Health Information 2011. Canadian Organ Replacement Register Annual Report. Treatment of End-Stage Organ Failure in Canada. Ottawa, Ontario: Canadian Institute of Health Sciences, 2011.
- 19Modern Epidemiology. 3rd Ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2008., , .