The Effect of Everolimus Versus Mycophenolate Upon Proteinuria Following Kidney Transplant and Relationship to Graft Outcomes
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 442–449, February 2013
How to Cite
Wiseman, A. C., McCague, K., Kim, Y., Geissler, F. and Cooper, M. (2013), The Effect of Everolimus Versus Mycophenolate Upon Proteinuria Following Kidney Transplant and Relationship to Graft Outcomes. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 442–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04334.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.