This work was presented in part as an oral abstract at American Transplant Congress Twelfth Joint Annual Meeting, June 2–6, 2012, Boston, MA.
Late-Onset Cytomegalovirus (CMV) in Lung Transplant Recipients: Can CMV Serostatus Guide the Duration of Prophylaxis?
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 376–382, February 2013
How to Cite
Schoeppler, K. E., Lyu, D. M., Grazia, T. J., Crossno, J. T., Vandervest, K. M. and Zamora, M. R. (2013), Late-Onset Cytomegalovirus (CMV) in Lung Transplant Recipients: Can CMV Serostatus Guide the Duration of Prophylaxis?. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 376–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04339.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- 2Extended valganciclovir prophylaxis to prevent cytomegalovirus after lung transplantation: A randomized, controlled trial. Ann Intern Med 2010; 152: 761–769., , , et al.
- 8A prospective multi-center study of the Quantiferon-CMV® Assay for the prediction of cytomegalovirus disease in CMV D+/R- solid-organ transplant recipients [abstract]. Am J Transplant 2012; 12(Suppl 3): 70–71., , , et al.
- 15Following universal prophylaxis with intravenous ganciclovir and cytomegalovirus immune globulin, valganciclovir is safe and effect for preventions of CMV infection following lung transplantation. Am J Transplant 2004; 4: 1635–1642., , , et al.