Precision Diagnostics in Transplantation: From Bench to Bedside
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 562–568, March 2013
How to Cite
Mengel, M., Campbell, P., Gebel, H., Randhawa, P., Rodriguez, E. R., Colvin, R., Conway, J., Hachem, R., Halloran, P. F., Keshavjee, S., Nickerson, P., Murphey, C., O'Leary, J., Reeve, J., Tinckam, K. and Reed, E. F. (2013), Precision Diagnostics in Transplantation: From Bench to Bedside. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 562–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-6143.2012.04344.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.