Effects of combining Ledermix® and calcium hydroxide pastes on the diffusion of corticosteroid and tetracycline through human tooth roots in vitro
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 188–192, August 1989
How to Cite
Abbott, P. V., Hume, W. R. and Heithersay, G. S. (1989), Effects of combining Ledermix® and calcium hydroxide pastes on the diffusion of corticosteroid and tetracycline through human tooth roots in vitro. Dental Traumatology, 5: 188–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.1989.tb00358.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication January 21, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!