An in vitro investigation into the shear bond strengths of two dentine-bonding agents used in the reattachment of incisal edge fragments
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 129–135, June 1995
How to Cite
Badami, A. A., Dunne, S. M. and Scheer, B. (1995), An in vitro investigation into the shear bond strengths of two dentine-bonding agents used in the reattachment of incisal edge fragments. Dental Traumatology, 11: 129–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.1995.tb00474.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Accepted September 12, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!