Histological evaluation of dog permanent teeth after traumatic intrusion of their primary predecessors
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 198–204, August 2006
How to Cite
Torriani, D. D., Percinoto, C., Cunha, R. F. and Guimarães, Í. (2006), Histological evaluation of dog permanent teeth after traumatic intrusion of their primary predecessors. Dental Traumatology, 22: 198–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.2006.00301.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Accepted 28 April, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!