The effect of intracanal anti-inflammatory medicaments on external root resorption of replanted dog teeth after extended extra-oral dry time
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 74–78, February 2008
How to Cite
Chen, H., Teixeira, F. B., Ritter, A. L., Levin, L. and Trope, M. (2008), The effect of intracanal anti-inflammatory medicaments on external root resorption of replanted dog teeth after extended extra-oral dry time. Dental Traumatology, 24: 74–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.2006.00483.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
- Accepted 4 January, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.