Labial piercing and localized periodontal destruction – partial periodontal regeneration following periodontal debridement and free gingival graft
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 112–114, February 2008
How to Cite
Kapferer, I., Hienz, S. and Ulm, C. (2008), Labial piercing and localized periodontal destruction – partial periodontal regeneration following periodontal debridement and free gingival graft. Dental Traumatology, 24: 112–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.2006.00493.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Accepted 1 January,2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.