Wearability and physiological effects of custom-fitted vs self-adapted mouthguards
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 439–442, August 2008
How to Cite
Duarte-Pereira, D. M. V., Del Rey-Santamaria, M., Javierre-Garcés, C., Barbany-Cairó, J., Paredes-Garcia, J., Valmaseda-Castellón, E., Berini-Aytés, L. and Gay-Escoda, C. (2008), Wearability and physiological effects of custom-fitted vs self-adapted mouthguards. Dental Traumatology, 24: 439–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.2008.00595.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Accepted 17 January, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.