Effects on permanent teeth after luxation injuries to the primary predecessors: a study in children assisted at an emergency service
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 165–170, April 2009
How to Cite
Da Silva Assunção, L. R. , Ferelle, A., Iwakura, M. L. H. and Cunha, R. F. (2009), Effects on permanent teeth after luxation injuries to the primary predecessors: a study in children assisted at an emergency service. Dental Traumatology, 25: 165–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.2008.00759.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Accepted November 1, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.