[Correction added after online publication 9 June, 2009: The authors’ names were changed from Lieger Olivier, Graf Christoph,Mohammed El-Maaytah, Von Arx Thomas to Olivier Lieger,Christoph Graf, Mohammed El-Maaytah, Thomas Von Arx.]
Impact of educational posters on the lay knowledge of school teachers regarding emergency management of dental injuries
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 406–412, August 2009
How to Cite
Lieger, O., Graf, C., El-Maaytah, M. and Von Arx, T. (2009), Impact of educational posters on the lay knowledge of school teachers regarding emergency management of dental injuries. Dental Traumatology, 25: 406–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.2009.00798.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Accepted 3 April, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.