The effect of short dental trauma lecture on knowledge of high-risk population: an intervention study of 336 young adults
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 86–89, February 2010
How to Cite
Levin, L., Jeffet, U. and Zadik, Y. (2010), The effect of short dental trauma lecture on knowledge of high-risk population: an intervention study of 336 young adults. Dental Traumatology, 26: 86–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.2009.00847.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Accepted 2 October, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!