Subconjunctival ecchymosis after extraction of maxillary molar teeth: a case report
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 298–300, June 2010
How to Cite
Kumar, R. A. and Moturi, K. (2010), Subconjunctival ecchymosis after extraction of maxillary molar teeth: a case report. Dental Traumatology, 26: 298–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.2010.00870.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2010
- Accepted 27 December, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.