Geographic modelling of jaw fracture rates in Australia: a methodological model for healthcare planning
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 217–222, June 2010
How to Cite
Kruger, E., Heitz-Mayfield, L. J. A., Perera, I. and Tennant, M. (2010), Geographic modelling of jaw fracture rates in Australia: a methodological model for healthcare planning. Dental Traumatology, 26: 217–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.2010.00896.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
- Accepted 13 February, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!