Apical fenestration and ectopic eruption – effects from trauma to primary tooth: a clinical case report
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 74–76, February 2011
How to Cite
Triches, T. C., Paula, L. K., Filho, M. X. and Bolan, M. (2011), Apical fenestration and ectopic eruption – effects from trauma to primary tooth: a clinical case report. Dental Traumatology, 27: 74–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-9657.2010.00949.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
- Accepted 13 October, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.