Primary Sjögren's syndrome: salivary gland function and clinical oral findings
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 128–138, March 1999
How to Cite
Pedersen, A., Reibel, J., Nordgarden, H., Bergem, H., Jensen, J. and Nauntofte, B. (1999), Primary Sjögren's syndrome: salivary gland function and clinical oral findings. Oral Diseases, 5: 128–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-0825.1999.tb00077.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 13 August 1998; revised 15 October 1998; accepted 21 October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.