Sjögren's syndrome sufferers have increased oral yeast levels despite regular dental care
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 163–173, March 2008
How to Cite
Leung, K., McMillan, A., Cheung, B. and Leung, W. (2008), Sjögren's syndrome sufferers have increased oral yeast levels despite regular dental care. Oral Diseases, 14: 163–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-0825.2007.01368.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 7 April 2006; revised 15 June 2006, 31 August 2006, 24 October 2006; accepted 8 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!