Molecular identification of bacteria on the tongue dorsum of subjects with and without halitosis
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 251–258, April 2008
How to Cite
Riggio, M., Lennon, A., Rolph, H., Hodge, P., Donaldson, A., Maxwell, A. and Bagg, J. (2008), Molecular identification of bacteria on the tongue dorsum of subjects with and without halitosis. Oral Diseases, 14: 251–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-0825.2007.01371.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received 19 September 2006; revised 27 November 2006; accepted 18 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.