Estimation of sCD14 levels in saliva obtained from patients with various periodontal conditions
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 450–456, July 2008
How to Cite
Isaza-Guzmán, D., Aristizábal-Cardona, D., Martínez-Pabón, M., Velásquez-Echeverri, H. and Tobón-Arroyave, S. (2008), Estimation of sCD14 levels in saliva obtained from patients with various periodontal conditions. Oral Diseases, 14: 450–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-0825.2007.01400.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 12 January 2007; revised 19 March 2007; accepted 7 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.