Oral squamous cell carcinoma: overview of current understanding of aetiopathogenesis and clinical implications
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 388–399, September 2009
How to Cite
Scully, C. and Bagan, J. (2009), Oral squamous cell carcinoma: overview of current understanding of aetiopathogenesis and clinical implications. Oral Diseases, 15: 388–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-0825.2009.01563.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Received 9 March 2009; accepted 10 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.