Colonization of Candida: prevalence among tongue-pierced and non-pierced immunocompetent adults
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 172–175, March 2010
How to Cite
Zadik, Y., Burnstein, S., Derazne, E., Sandler, V., Ianculovici, C. and Halperin, T. (2010), Colonization of Candida: prevalence among tongue-pierced and non-pierced immunocompetent adults. Oral Diseases, 16: 172–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-0825.2009.01618.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
- Received 25 June 2009; revised 24 July 2009; accepted 28 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.