Salivary flow rate and periodontal infection – a study among subjects aged 75 years or older
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 387–392, May 2011
How to Cite
Syrjälä, A.-M., Raatikainen, L., Komulainen, K., Knuuttila, M., Ruoppi, P., Hartikainen, S., Sulkava, R. and Ylöstalo, P. (2011), Salivary flow rate and periodontal infection – a study among subjects aged 75 years or older. Oral Diseases, 17: 387–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-0825.2010.01764.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Received 11 March 2010; revised 23 August 2010; accepted 4 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.