Authors contributed equally to this paper.
Deep sequencing of short RNAs reveals novel microRNAs in minor salivary glands of patients with Sjögren’s syndrome
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 127–131, March 2012
How to Cite
Tandon, M., Gallo, A., Jang, S.-I., Illei, G. and Alevizos, I. (2012), Deep sequencing of short RNAs reveals novel microRNAs in minor salivary glands of patients with Sjögren’s syndrome. Oral Diseases, 18: 127–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-0825.2011.01849.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 11:53AM EST
- Received 23 June 2011; revised 19 July 2011; accepted 20 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.