Linkage analysis confirms heterogeneity of hereditary gingival fibromatosis
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 100–105, January 2013
How to Cite
Oral Diseases (2013) 19, 100–105 doi: 10.1111/j.1601-0825.2012.01965.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 03:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centres
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.