Increased infection risk postliver transplant without pretransplant dental treatment
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 271–278, April 2013
How to Cite
Oral Diseases (2012) doi: 10.1111/j.1601-0825.2012.01974.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2012 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- EVO. Grant Number: T1020Y0011
- Helsinki University Central Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.