Materials for primary tooth pulp treatment: the present and the future
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
2012 © John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 41–49, September 2010
How to Cite
Chen, J.-W. and Jorden, M. (2010), Materials for primary tooth pulp treatment: the present and the future. Endodontic Topics, 23: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-1546.2012.00289.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!