Translational behaviour-genetic studies of alcohol: are we there yet?
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 375–386, June 2012
How to Cite
Crabbe, J. C. (2012), Translational behaviour-genetic studies of alcohol: are we there yet?. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 11: 375–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-183X.2012.00798.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2012 10:45AM EST
- Received 22 December 2011, revised 6 April 2012, accepted for publication 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!