Genetic suppression of agrin reduces mania-like behavior in Na+, K+-ATPase α3 mutant mice
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Genes, Brain and Behavior © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 436–443, June 2012
How to Cite
Kirshenbaum, G. S., Clapcote, S. J., Petersen, J., Vilsen, B., Ralph, M. R. and Roder, J. C. (2012), Genetic suppression of agrin reduces mania-like behavior in Na+, K+-ATPase α3 mutant mice. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 11: 436–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-183X.2012.00800.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2012 10:58AM EST
- Received 19 January 2012, revised 23 February 2012 and 27 March 2012, accepted for publication 15 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!