CREB1 modulates the influence of childhood sexual abuse on adult's anger traits
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Genes, Brain and Behavior © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 720–726, August 2012
How to Cite
Hasler, R., Perroud, N., Baud, P., Olié, E., Guillaume, S., Malafosse, A. and Courtet, P. (2012), CREB1 modulates the influence of childhood sexual abuse on adult's anger traits. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 11: 720–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-183X.2012.00807.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2012 12:11PM EST
- Received 23 December 2011, revised 13 March 2012, 17 April 2012, 30 April 2012, and 2 May 2012, accepted for publication 4 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!