Additive effects of the dopamine D2 receptor and dopamine transporter genes on the error-related negativity in young children
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Genes, Brain and Behavior © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 695–703, August 2012
How to Cite
Meyer, A., Klein, D. N., Torpey, D. C., Kujawa, A. J., Hayden, E. P., Sheikh, H. I., Singh, S. M. and Hajcak, G. (2012), Additive effects of the dopamine D2 receptor and dopamine transporter genes on the error-related negativity in young children. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 11: 695–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-183X.2012.00812.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2012 04:34PM EST
- Received 3 February 2012, revised 26 April 2012 and 23 May 2012, accepted for publication 27 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!