Androgens coordinate neurotransmitter-related gene expression in male whiptail lizards
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Genes, Brain and Behavior © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 813–818, October 2012
How to Cite
O'Connell, L. A., Mitchell, M. M., Hofmann, H. A. and Crews, D. (2012), Androgens coordinate neurotransmitter-related gene expression in male whiptail lizards. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 11: 813–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-183X.2012.00828.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: ROl MH41770
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!