Analysis of the DISC1 translocation partner (11q14.3) in genetic risk of schizophrenia
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Genes, Brain and Behavior © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 859–863, October 2012
How to Cite
Debono, R., Topless, R., Markie, D., Black, M. A. and Merriman, T. R. (2012), Analysis of the DISC1 translocation partner (11q14.3) in genetic risk of schizophrenia. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 11: 859–863. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-183X.2012.00832.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- University of Otago Postgraduate Scholarship
- Genomics Research Branch at NIMH
- Genetic Association Information Network. Grant Numbers: MH79469, MH79470
- NIMH Schizophrenia Genetics Initiative U01s. Grant Numbers: MH46276, MH46289, MH46318, MH67257, MH59588, MH59571, MH59565, MH59587, MH60870, MH59566, MH59586, MH61675, MH60879
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!