Allele-specific transcriptional activity of the variable number of tandem repeats in 5′ region of the DRD4 gene is stimulus specific in human neuronal cells
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Genes, Brain and Behavior © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
Genes, Brain and Behavior
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 282–287, March 2013
How to Cite
Paredes, U. M., Quinn, J. P. and D'Souza, U. M. (2013), Allele-specific transcriptional activity of the variable number of tandem repeats in 5′ region of the DRD4 gene is stimulus specific in human neuronal cells. Genes, Brain and Behavior, 12: 282–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1601-183X.2012.00857.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 09:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- SGDP Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!